17 Jul Annual QATA PD Day.
Places are filling quickly – be quick to register as we can only accommodate 100 participants!
Download the registration form here.
The theme is ‘21st Century Visual Art education’
A theme that invites us all to engage our students in art making using digital and electronic resources like never before and rethink our ‘tried & true’ methods!
Highlights from the day include:
- hear about the behind the scenes planning of the amazing ‘the Prado’ exhibition at QAGOMA.
- visit The Edge for morning workshop sessions & reconnect with QCA for afternoon workshop sessions.
- meet emerging artists whose work was selected from over 700 entries Australia wide to be displayed ‘the Churchie’ National Emerging Art prize.
- gifts and information from QAGOMA, Oxlades, Eckersleys, School Art Supplies and QCA.
- breakfast & Afternoon tea/drinks will be included.
Don’t miss on this great opportunity to network and catch up with colleagues from all over Queensland.
Be quick to register as we can accommodate up to 100 participants!
Flyer available for download here.
Register your interest now to Graham Nash here.