19 Jun Cluster meetings are back!
You are invited to our first post-Covid QATA Metro Cluster Meeting.
Where: Brisbane Girls Grammar
When: Monday 27th July, 4.00-5:30pm
Not in Brisbane or prefer to social distance?
We’ll provide a Zoom link to all members who want to join online. Let us know when you register that you require the link.Links will be emailed prior to the meeting.
Megan Brunckhorst and Kylie Dell from QCAA will be in attendance.
QCAA discussion includes:
General Senior Visual Art
– Reflections from the first confirmation event and how it applies to IA1
– Changes required for the next round of endorsements
– Submission requirements for IA2
Applied Senior Visual Art
– Study Plan submissions
– 2020 adjustments to internal assessment, dates and QA processes
– QA processes after 2020 & materials required for review
Register here https://qataevents.eventbrite.com.au
You can add your own questions to the discussion topics when you register.