Levels of membership
Individual full membership $60.
Suits: Teachers and persons who are professionally involved in design and art education
Institutional membership, for up to 5 individuals working in the same organisation $180.
Suits: School visual arts staff, representatives, association or committee members.
Student membership for pre-service teachers whilst completing study. Proof of current student status is required. Free!
Suits: Full time students of visual arts and design or unemployed visual arts and design educators.
Our membership cycle runs on a calendar year. All fees are due 1 March and once paid you will be registered with QATA until 28 February of the following year.
A reminder will automatically be emailed to members at the beginning of each year.
Why Join QATA?
At QATA, we provide a range of resources for Visual Art and Design educators.
By becoming a member of QATA, you will gain access to invaluable resources, including professional development opportunities.
Benefits of membership include:
- free and discounted professional development
- discounted annual state conference registration
- arts industry networking opportunities
- access to forums for exchange of ideas online and at monthly meetings
- access to the latest curriculum developments
- support for pre-service and beginning teachers
- exposure to innovative 21st century teaching and learning practices.
- opportunities for exhibiting art work.
All this is made possible by your membership fees. This is your organisation and we appreciate your help to keep us strong and active!