02 Feb Enter your student artwork to feature on the QATA conference tote bag.
Posted at 17:03h in QATA news
Would you like to have your student work featured on the 2020 QATA Conference tote bag and attend the conference for free?
To celebrate the exciting work created in the middle years, teachers are invited to submit an artwork created in Term 1 2020 by a student in years 5 to 9.
Terms and conditions:
- Teachers may submit one image of an artwork created in Term 1 2020 by a student in years 5 to 9.
- Entries are limited to one artwork per teacher attending the QATA annual state conference in 2020.
- Entries close Friday March 27, 2020 (end of week 9, Term 1).
- Images must be high resolution (jpg, png, pdf; min. 300 dpi) and preferably scanned (if 2-d works).
- Entries must be accompanied by a signed release form. Download the release form here.
- The teacher who submits the selected artwork will be invited to share the artwork learning experience at the 2020 conference.
- Conference attendees will have an opportunity to vote for the featured artwork during 2020 QATA Conference registration in Term 2, 2020.
- Suitability of the design for printing purposes will be taken into consideration when finalising the selected artwork.
- The teacher who submits the selected artwork will receive complimentary conference registration or have their registration fee reimbursed if paid prior to voting close.
- The selected student artist will receive a complimentary tote bag featuring their artwork.
Send artworks and the signed release form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the subject line: QATA tote bag
All entries must be received by Friday March 27, 2020.
QATA Conference Connect 2020 | Friday 17 & Saturday 18 July