03 May Achieve Thru Art
Posted at 13:00h in QATA | News & Events
Achieve Thru Art (ATA) is an exciting new Asia Pacific wide school and tertiary visual arts program developed in collaboration with Art Education Australia (AEA).
ATA encourages student and teacher participation and provides an opportunity for all students who participate to succeed.
This year’s theme is ‘Cultures, Carnivals and Countries’.
The Achieve Thru Art program:
- provides an online interactive art website for students and teachers
- encourages students to research relevant themes and nurture creative expression
- provides teachers with an educational tool that has been designed to meet school curriculum requirements
- encourages dialogue between teachers and educators from participating countries, and
- fosters cultural understanding and awareness between countries.
There are no costs involved for teachers to register or to upload student artwork.
Please view the website for further information about this exciting new program www.achievethruart.com