02 Aug Creative Inquiry: Visual Arts for Queensland Senior Secondary Students
Creative Inquiry is a print and digital resource package written explicitly for the new Visual Art syllabus by a highly experienced team of practising teachers and curriculum developers.
The perfect classroom resource for single-year or combined Year 11 and 12 classes, this resource provides everything needed to comprehensively cover the syllabus and prepare students for success in their internal and external assessments.
Authors: Angela Brown (McCormack), Jo-Anne Hine, Andrew Peachey, Julie Seidel, Leanne Shead and Dani Towers.
Why choose this resource?
- It draws on the inquiry learning model
- The introductory chapters cover terminology, techniques and requirements that students need to master the syllabus
- Remaining chapters are structured around the four key unit concepts – Art as lens, Art as code, Art as knowledge and Art as alternative
- Local and international artists are explored
- Students are encouraged to fully engage with the concepts, techniques and materials they need to produce their own portfolios
- The visually engaging design caters to a variety of learning styles while the Interactive Textbook brings the study of Visual Arts to life with video interviews, links to multimedia, image galleries and more.
For more information contact Queensland State Sales Manager – Kim Keane 0407 641 150 or [email protected]