23 Nov Employment Opportunities: QCAA and St Peters Lutheran College
Dear QATA members,
Some job opportunities for your information.
With the announcement of a new senior assessment system for students entering Year 11 in 2018, the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority is beginning a range of new activities to support this transition. QCAA have recently advertised a number of new positions commencing in 2016. These include:
· A range of Principal Education Officer (A07) positions for each senior subject area
· Manager (A08), Quality Assurance (Assessment, Certification and External Assessment)
· Manager (A08), Learning Areas (six positions)
1. English / Languages
4. Humanities and Social Science
5. Health & Physical Education / Technology
6. The Arts
These positions will lead the development of new senior syllabuses and associated support materials for teachers including teaching and learning advice. The roles will also involve the development of new quality assurance processes for school-devised assessments and the development and trialling of external assessments and external assessment systems. Enquiries about the positions should be directed to the relevant contact person listed in each position description.
These positions have been advertised on Smart Jobs.
12 mth contract – St Peters Lutheran College, Indooroopilly 4068
Art and FTV point 8
Starting Jan 2016
Teaching Yr 8 – yr11
All details available on
or send enquiries to